Thursday, January 03, 2008

When I Feel Like It, That's When!

I've been asked twice over the past few months how long I plan to keep doing my Saturday night radio show. Now, no offence to the people who asked, but I have to say that question hurts my feelings a little. It carries a clear subtext of "aren't you a little old for that?". Well, no, I'm not.

Doing my show is fun. Not only do I feel that it betters me as a person, I also feel like I'm doing a service for others and it's really satisfying. I can think of a few volunteer programmers considerably older than I who would echo this sentiment. I put a lot of thought into my show and I'm very proud of it.

Twelve years and counting, motherfuckers!!!

2007's Best:

Top seven 7"s:

7) Dangerloves - Lipsmart
6) Tyvek - Summer Burns
5) White Lung - Local Garbage
4) Bayonettes - We're Doomed
3) Mutators - s/t
2) Bad Luck #13 - The Rocky Road To Ruin
1) CI - Criminal Intent

Top ten albums:

10) Demon's Claws - Satan's Little Pet Pig
9) Reclusive Mute - s/t
8) Homostupids - The Intern
7) Pissed Jeans - Hope For Men
6) CPC Gangbangs - Mutilation Nation
5) Mika Miko - 666
4) J Church - The Horror Of Life
3) Shearing Pinx - Ultra Snake
2) Evaporators - Gassy Jack And Other Tales
1) Japanther - Skuffed Up My Huffy

3 Comments:

Blogger Beardo said...

We just want you to come out on Saturday nights. Ha ha ha. Definitely respect the continual hosting though.

3:25 PM  
Blogger the baron ash von foolishness said...

Ha, now that's a reason I can live with! One of these days I'll preprogram a show for no good reason at all. Perhaps that could coincide with... a Propeller tour!!

12:25 PM  
Blogger Gary F said...

Wow, I am totally honoured and thrilled to appear on your top 10 list. Awesomeness! :) Thanks.

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home