Saturday, December 15, 2007

This One'll Kill Ya

So N's young music students did a xmas concert this morning. The music school has very limited parking, so I decided to park in the near-empty lot of the nudie bar next door while I ran in some documents she needed. Ten minutes later, I returned to move to a more permanent spot. I was met by a man who gleefully informed me that I had arrived just in time, because he had called a fleet of tow trucks to remove the 4 or 5 cars of music parents that had spilled over into the near-empty nudie bar lot. The time was 1130am.

First of all, how important is it to ensure ample nudie parking at this time of day? And why the barely-contained joy at the idea of Grandma's sedan being hauled off to the impound? All she wanted was to hear little Sally play Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer.

But I suppose if you go by the book, that parking spot needs to be held for customers checking out the Saturday morning stripper action.

Merry Christmas, children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home