Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Träume

Last night I dreamed I owned this enormous laptop and was using it on the deck of a large ferry after dark. The boat was moving around quite a bit and the laptop flew into the ocean. "Fuck it," I thought, "I'm tired anyway." The next day (still in the dream), I wake up and think "Holy shit, that thing was expensive! I'd better start combing the high seas." So I go out in a little dorey looking for the thing and eventually find it floating on the waves. It's ruined, and has something scrawled on the cover. Although I can't read what it says, I somehow know that it was written to taunt me for not being more careful with the computer. If you can't protect your things, you deserve to have them taken away, something to that effect.

In other news: I just lost my shitty, 90s cell phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home