Saturday, March 11, 2006

A Recap Of The Week's Events

My computer went on a repair-shop retreat this week. Kind of like a person spending a few days at a remote spa. Meanwhile, I enjoyed two nights of 8+ hours' sleep, thoroughly cleaned my apartment and even watched some television. Maybe one night this week I'll give my computer $20 and send it to the movies.

Last Wednesday: BB played somewhere too big to accomodate our friend base and too small to handle our massive rock power.

Tonight: GS goes Merseybeat - live in Liverpool.

Ringo was my favourite Beatle.

3 Comments:

Blogger creep said...

ringo was the worst mr. conductor

6:13 AM  
Blogger the baron ash von foolishness said...

"Don't Pass Me By" - among the Beatles' best. The man had a knack for nice drum fills too.

THUD...THUD...THU THU THU THA-THUD

11:06 AM  
Blogger creep said...

but he's no george carlin

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home