Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What if someone had a problem, but they didn't tell anyone about it, because they don't want anyone to say/think "don't be such a fuckin' baby!!". I think it's hard to know which complaints constitute babydom and which constitute a call for help with a legitimate issue. I think to some people, any complaint of any kind falls in the baby category. At the other extreme are people who coddle. But all that grey area. How many people in that area get over shit on their own? How many go nuts? How many do some combination of the two?

1 Comments:

Blogger Gary F said...

Reading this post really struck a chord with me. I have also been thinking a lot about this topic over recent weeks. It's good to know someone else has had similar observations as me. Thanks!

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home