Sunday, September 09, 2007

Bender

...over. The other night I was at a (very awesome) party and I was really hesitant to drink, although I felt it would be good to do so. Beer and wine were out because I tend to guzzle both of those. So, in an unlikely bid for moderation, I turned to hard liquor. And it worked! I had no choice but to nurse it so I felt fine by the end of the night, and the next day.

This was a good compromise because it didn't start me back into pattern of health-altering behaviour. Over the past few months I've made a connection between red meat and stomach issues, so now I find myself recoiling at the thought of eating it. My mind is starting to make this connection with booze as well. A much trickier situation, but I'm feeling pretty good right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home