Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Brewing Updates: The Last Resort Of Blogging

Briantology is moving out at the end of the month and we will hopefully be welcoming a new memeber into the fold. I won't jinx it by saying who. A party will result and the Scotch Ale will be busted out at that time.

Next up: another raspberry wheat variant, but this time no honey, coconut, or even rasperries. We're going maple syrup instead: plus cinnamon and nutmeg. I have high hopes for this one. Concurrently, a double oatmeal stout kit shall be prepared.

After La Barbe's party though... I don't know if anyone should even bother having parties anymore. I can't imagine topping that at our house... we'd need a whole island or something. I feel like this summer has had way fewer parties than last year, but on the other hand I've been out of town for four weekends (soon to be five), so I've missed a lot of opportunities. It's been worth it though. Crossing the country, going to France, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home