Friday, July 20, 2007

Hfx

I thought this was a great show. We persevered through unplugged pedals and dysfunctional patch cords. We did the new album in order, then gave the crowd drums to play as we banged off a couple of old ones. Decent turnout, but then I wasn't expecting the Spanish Inquisition.

Things got pretty insane. I was about as drunk as I ever need to be for a live show. We were not that sloppy. I felt we entertained 'em as best we could. It was a gong show at the end. In a good way.

Next up: Truro.

Edit: I'll attempt to review each date of tour like I did last year. I'll have much less internet access this time, so I may resort to transcribing from pencil and paper.

Wish us luck.

1 Comments:

Blogger UberDestructinator said...

You're an animal.

3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home