Friday, March 23, 2007

People Still Do Blogs, Right?

I've been really busy lately. BB is working on a lot (by our standards) of new material. I'm going to play drums for Lotion Lotion Lotion next weekend. I've decided that the Rocco Stout is done fermenting, and will be bottled tomorrow. I'll start a new batch very soon, and I think I've settled on a raspberry wheat. Got a little advice on that from the brew store today. Summer is getting close, and the back deck/yard is going to be in full effect very soon. It would be tonight if I didn't already have plans. Barbecues and summery homebrew! Actually, Briantology and I were just discussing plans for the Easter weekend. We should have at least one day-long epic barbecue/drinking event. More on that later.

We're getting a new roommate, but it's not clear who yet. Dyn-o-mite is brokering a deal as we speak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home