Saturday, March 10, 2007

Das Heimgebräu

I'm rather enjoying making this stuff. Round two is fermenting, and I'm already planning round three. Round two will be quite dark, and was a little more hands-on than the "home brewing for dummies" approach I took last time. Hopefully it'll come out alright. The concept I'm going with right now is:



Here's hoping my brewing skills surpass my graphic art skills, and soon. I'm thinking for round three I'll go back to a lighter style. Both strawberry and maple varieties have been discussed. I'm also open to suggestions.

Remember all the barbecues last summer? Well, they'll be taking a very interesting turn in Oh-Sev. Or 2-James Bond, if you like.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beardo said...

Man, I forgot about it being 2 James Bond this year. I might be starting another wine batch soon.

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home