Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Denied!

I "denied" a whole buch of shitty bands just now. If you're a complete stranger and solicit an "add" from me, you had better be good.

Sometimes a band requests an add who is so awful, I feel insulted that they actually thought I would like them. That my taste in music could be so poor.

But hey, I guess I can't blame bands for "just wanting to get their name out". These bands have to realize though, that the more people who hear them, the more people will know how dreadful they are. By randomly asking for adds from people obviously not into their kind of music, they are inadvertently shooting themselves in the foot.

The bands that go on blitzes like these tend to sound very middle of the road. I'd be more welcoming to something fucked up and weird.

Bad karma?

Bring it.

1 Comments:

Blogger UberDestructinator said...

I don't think they even look at your profile. They might have software that searches for keywords in your profile. I'm not sure. I don't think that they put any thought into add requests, though.

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home