Tuesday, May 23, 2006

A Few Thoughts, In Point Form

- summer is a pivotal time for GS. After last summer we had a bit of a rebirth; we gained some confidence changed direction a little bit. I think that's going to happen again. We seem to go in phases. I like it.

- no tv for a month, not missing it

- probably going to take that new apartment

- Chuck C calls a mean basketball game on the radio.

- living next to donair joint = bad news bears

- owning a growler = badder

- owning two growlers = baddest. In my defence, one is at a friend's house, and I didn't buy it.

- got to poster. Couldn't get copies made today due to holiday. The pressure's on.

2 Comments:

Blogger creep said...

i'll help you poster if you want.
i need to detoxify the mind and body, and postering will help.
maybe...
i dunno

3:25 PM  
Blogger klc said...

Great running into you on Tuesday.

I really, really like the posters. Really.

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home