Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Depths Of Despair

Well, maybe not that bad. Being home sick on a weekday sucks. Yesterday, I occupied my time by listening to no less than four basketball games on the internet (two were archival), mainly while reading a popular online encyclopedia. The topics included, but were not limited to:

- Italy
- Melungeons
- New Caledonia
- Mikhail Gorbachev

and my personal favorite:

- Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

Those aren't just random letters.

Sigh. I don't have a TV, but that wouldn't be an option on a weekday. Going out isn't an option either. Getting out of bed was bad enough. I do have that 5 hour GBV video. Hmm.

Being at work would be a vast improvement over this.

1 Comments:

Blogger creep said...

my favorite mikhail is baryshnikov

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home