Saturday, March 18, 2006

Wow

Wow! What a fun night. Best One World show GS have played. BB finally had un-muddy sound, though it felt like we spun our tires a little at the beginning. Amy and I attempted to record (*ahem*) the Clam & the Seals in their first ever non-open mic/party show. It was rushed and I fucked it up a little, plus the ol' analogue four track is on its last legs. This is a damn shame because they absolutely threw down. I'll save the listening until I'm more awake.

In the meantime, watch this video. They don't make 'em like that anymore. Good pop tune as well.

http://www.papasfritas.com/video/afterall.mpg

3 Comments:

Blogger creep said...

hahaha

i can't wait to hear this

2:26 PM  
Blogger the baron ash von foolishness said...

It's actually not that bad after the first two songs. Hopefully I can mix it tonight. Lindsay seemed happy with it.

4:09 PM  
Blogger creep said...

yeah, i talked to lindsay tonight. she said it sounds great. i'm glad it worked out well. thanks for letting me help out

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home