Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Birthdays seem more fun for people not having the birthday. One time a person got mad at me because I openly discouraged them from getting me anything. She said,

"It's not all about you, you know!"

WTF?!? Uh, yeah it is! It's my birthday and I can do whatever I want! And you have to do what I say!! And I say I don't want any presents! My parents renew my CAA every year, that's enough. I do random stuff on my birthday. Went up north one year... (like, NWT north)... another time I biked 20km into the woods and slept under a rock in the rain. Did the Cabot Trail once with a coupla pals. Watched an acquaintance compete in the Special Olympics once. And this last one, I got engaged on a hill in France over pink champagne.

I'm not even kidding.

As I proposed to her, we listened to this artist on an iPod docking thingy.



I thought I'd provide video to illustrate my point. It's a rather manly thing to propose to someone, and this video pretty much leaks testosterone through the screen. I felt strangely badass. Like "yeeeeaaaahhhh, I'm the fuckin' king".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home