Thursday, October 12, 2006

No For An Answer

You can't pursue romance the way you would pursue other goals in this world. When I want something I tend to get super-focused on it, to the point of ignoring many other things around me. Obviously, that tactic is a non-starter. There are enough creeps out there already.

Because of the shortage of grey areas in my way of thinking, I find I'm overly cautious when I like a girl and am not sure if she feels the same (or to what degree). At the same time, I think I have a better grasp than ever on when it is good to take a chance. Refer to the garbage truck bit on this album. Just kidding, but that bit is hilarious.

I thought I had something profound to say here, but I was incorrect. Leave this blog now, people. Return to your cuddling or canoodling, or whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home