Friday, May 05, 2006

Don't Eat Stuff Off The Sidewalk

So I'm at the O-Dub tonight watching SN. I'm standing near the counter; I turn my head suddenly, and I find a plant of some sort sticking in my face. I could have stepped back, or simply moved the plant out of the way. Instead, I decided to bite off and eat the piece of plant that was touching my face.

This plant may or may not have been poisonous. If it was, I may have only minutes to live. Therefore, I shall post my last will and testament at this time.

RM always said "If you die, can I have your tapes?". The answer is yes. On to the matter of my LPs and CDs. All material recorded pre-2000 CE goes to ID. All post-2000-recorded material goes to TR. My drums, guitars, drum machine and other instruments all go to MM. All other possessions go to DH. He may burn them if he wishes.

Oh yeah... SN were fucking awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home