Sunday, April 19, 2009

There's some cool stuff going on at the RG right now, you should check it out. My band played the art opening there tonight. Kinda weird. We were under the gun for time, and I felt like we were in a bit of a rush. I think the sound was ok? We played our usual songs well, but the new cover was a wreck. A WRECK. I could only laugh by the end. It was weird, because I was watching another band and thinking "these guys would be good if they had a little more practice". Glass houses, Von Foolishness. Glass houses.

We ended with our "danse punque" song and I decided I had to rock out more than usual to make up for our sonic gaffe. So I got all



on everyone.

When N and I got to the show I was pretty excited. There were a lot of people there, and a lot I didn't know. There were people there who looked too young to get into bars, and therefore could never have seen us before. "This is our big break", I thought. But in the end, most of the faces in the crowd were familiar. Not complaining about that though. Our friends understand us and we love them for it! Also, I love playing different venues. I hope we can make that tour happen this summer.

The record will be out in 2 weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home