Sunday, April 12, 2009

Friday night we had multiple friends over to the new place for the first time. It was fun. I have to admit, I enjoy showing the place off. Things are starting to normalize in terms of looking like we have finished moving. Now I'm trying to empty out the storage room. The one in the Tetris post.

I've dumped a lot of stuff in the garbage or at the VV. I've kept some of it. It's hard to stop being a pack rat, but if there was ever a time to stop, it's now. It usually doesn't take me long to decide what stays and what goes. I found a whole bunch of papers that required shredding. The shredder overheated twice tonight. Why all the power bills from 2002?? Sheesh.

Most of the memorabilia I'm keeping relates to music. Old gig posters and such. There is a lot of this, but it's history that's important to me. MRRs from the early 90s... setlists... I'm storing these things in the future jam room in the basement. It'll add to the rockness.

Then I'm going to start brewing again, but not the way I did at the old place. There, I brewed so that we could have crazy parties with free beer for all. Now, I just want to have some cold beverages around the house, on the cheap. Summer beer for the summer. I'm going to get into winemaking too. For us, it just makes sense. Gonna make some of these and some of these.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home