Thursday, October 11, 2007

I'm Gonna Be In A New Band

...with N and Slappa. It's gonna be a cross between this and that.

We've been talking about this for a long time, but today I recorded three practice demos for us to learn. They clock in at a combined four minutes flat. We'll learn one cover and see you all at RF$$.

This band's gonna sing in french. I came up with this idea that our press kit should be trilingual: chiac, standard french and english. Not as a joke either! On the other hand, you've got to smile at some of the examples at the bottom of that wiki. Em: you may be consulted on this as well.

Language is fun. For now, it's to hell with english and to hell with drum kits that are a pain in the ass to lug around. The Doctor will be providing the Rhythm. I will post updates on this situation.

2 Comments:

Blogger 1233 said...

Sounds rad.

You should send me more demos like "Red Light Green Light" and "Wall Beat." Lisa and I like those so much that we'd be into releasing it to the world.

3:43 PM  
Blogger the baron ash von foolishness said...

Ha ha! I'll have to think about that. Haven't written any pop songs in a while. Here's an old one though...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/is03dy

This is from maybe 2002 or something like that. I don't think I've posted it here before because it's kind of a big file.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home