Thursday, September 07, 2006

BBQ Night In Canada

I got most of the way through the week without coming up with any kind of theme for a weekend barbecue. Yet, we will once again worship at the alter of St-Shean tomorrow (Friday) night. Since I have no formula in mind, I'm suggesting that folks just bring their own stuff and just slap it on there. Sharing is cool too, but I'm gonna more or less fend for myself this time. Maybe I'll chip in some... well... chips!

I have band practice until 9pm, so I will be the second-string QB for the evening.

Who will step up and carry the sacred torch??

Edit - If I didn't invite you it's for one of three reasons:

1) I don't want you there

2) I want you there but forgot

3) I'd rather it be just you and me for the moment

1 Comments:

Blogger the baron ash von foolishness said...

Ha ha!

Good times last night, with the exception of that one tragedy. The funeral was nice though. That's the kind I see myself having someday. Hasty, drunk and half-funny.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home