Wednesday, August 02, 2006

No Coffee

I went a day at work without coffee for the first time in forever. It was not easy, but ample amounts of cold water got me through.

I'm not so much worried about the cost or even addictive properties of coffee. The problem is dehydration and how it affects me. It seems like since I've been drinking coffee regularly this gross thing has happened where my throat dries out really quickly and it makes me gag. If I don't get water fast (or can't salivate fast enough) it can be difficult to hide the gagging, leading to embarrassing situations. Because of this, I actually puked a little on the bike ride home today. It solved the problem, but geez. It's not like I'm some 350 lb O-lineman busting my ass to make the football team in the middle of a heat wave.

I guess I should be drinking tons more water and less coffee. I don't need this hassle. It's gross, even to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home